Does anyone else laugh at the term “balls”? I’m so mature, I know. IN OTHER NEWS..
Who doesn’t want to snack on complete, delicious goodness which also happens to be raw, vegan, easy to make and packs the most nutritious punch ever? Not to mention, these taste SO naughty, but are totally guilt-free. These bliss balls are 3 ingredients.. YES. That’s it. No, I’m not lying.
3-ingredient bliss balls include:
1 cup of dates (pitted, duh)
1 cup of nuts (I used peanuts for that peanut butter flavor because… it’s life)
1/2 cup of raw cacao
1)Dump everything into a food processor until it all blends together like a paste
2) Roll into bite size balls
3) Coat in toppings of your choice (I used coconut sugar, coconut shreds and raw cacao) or not. It’s up to you. Your balls, your decision.
BOOM. Literally, the easiest things to make. Naturally sweetened by dates, bursting with that peanut-buttery flavor and packed with absolute nutrition. Health IS wealth. They’ll last in the fridge for atleast a week but trust me, they won’t hang around for that long. YOU’RE WELCOME.
Enjoy. xo, T.
PS: I’m a college grad now, so I’ll be around more. Adulting is real.
So, everybody LOVES Ben and Jerry’s Fudge Brownie ice cream, right? Well, I’ve come up with a healthier, guilt-free version that honestly, beats the hell out of the Ben and Jerry’s brand. Yes, I’m tooting my own horn. TOOT TOOT! That’s why I love being a vegan.. I can STILL eat comfort foods & old faves without supporting unsustainable methods.
1) Soak 2 cups of dates in warm water for a few minutes, then add to a food processor. Add a few heaping tablespoons of cacao, 2 cups of almond flour/oat flour/coconut flour – whatever flour to a food processor and blend that baby up!
2) Once you get that flour-like texture, place wax paper into a baking dish and press “brownie dough” into the dish & pop into freezer to set.
1) Place 1 cup of dark chocolate vegan chips, a fourth cup of non-dairy milk and 2 TBSP of coconut oil into a bowl.
2) Microwave until all is melty & chocolatey goodness.
3) Place in fridge for 15 minutes to cool off and thicken.
AND THE REST IS HISTORY! Top your brownies off with some ganache, nuts, seeds – whatever you like, cut them into spares/circles/rectangles & nosh.
Top these on top of chocolate nice cream and seriously, HEAVEN. You can’t really beat dessert for breakfast. Let’s be real here..
Eat well. Xo, T.